The amount of everyday objects augmented with computing technology is rapidly increasing. This allows to provide or use services of objects through the Internet, for instance controlling a device like a coffee machine or measuring the usage of a vending machine. Due to the growing relevance of the IoT in various domains we are offering a module dealing with its technologies (like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, MQTT, Node-Red, Johnny Five). In this course you will learn about the basics and the relevance of the IoT. During this project-oriented class you will learn how to connect non-computing devices to the Internet following an approach of brainstorming an idea, designing a system and prototyping a product.
The structure of this course will be coming soon.
- This course is part of the media informatics in the focus of web development
- This course is compulsory in your course of studies
- The course will be on German, most materials will be on English
- The course starts on Thursday, 23 May, at 10 am, in room 3.209
- Further informations will be coming soon.